Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change a grade?

In ninth grade english my teacher failed me, because I had turned a few assignments in late due to bronchitis. It was really an unfair grade, I'm a really good student-honors classes all that year and now Ap classes, like none other. I'm now a junior and I really regret not doing something about it. Is it too late to do something about it? and how can I get it changed?How can I change a grade?
It will be harder since it is later. You need to talk to your guidance counselor and they'll seek a way to get you and the teacher (probably your parents too) into a meeting and talk about it.How can I change a grade?
Since that was almost two years ago, it may be too late to appeal the grade. It is better to deal with things like that as soon as possible. If your teacher is still there, maybe you could talk to her, and find out why she didn't accept the assignments. They were late for a reason. But since they have already been recorded and documented, it would be hard to change it. However, it doesn't hurt to ask!
';A fool blames others, a wise man blames himself.'; You should have gotten it in one time, no excuses. If that was freshman year and you're a junior, there's nothing you can do about it. Just excel now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.